The “Volunteering” visa is issued exclusively on the basis of the special nominal consent of the National agency on youth affairs to the citizens of the countries, non-members of the European Union, participants of the European Program “Youth in action – Action 2 – European Volunteering service” aged from 20 to 30 y.o.
WE INFORM THAT FROM MARCH 11, 2019, THE NATIONAL VISA REQUESTS CAN ALSO BE SUBMITTED TO ALL BRANCHES OF THE VISA CENTER OF ITALY (VISA MANAGEMENT SERVICE), AN EXTERNAL SERVICE PROVIDER, AUTHORIZED BY THE EMBASSY FOR VISA REQUESTS IN KIEV AND THROUGHOUT THE TERRITORY OF UKRAINE.
1. APPLICATION FORM with 2 photographs
(color photos on white background, 3,5×4,5 sm) filled in by hand with block letters in English or Italian languages in each column. The form must contain the full home address, telephone number, city code and the personal signature of the applicant on pages 3 and 4 of the application form.
The sample of the application form can be received free of charge at the Embassy, Italian Visa Center or downloaded from the Embassy or our website.
2. ORIGINAL OF THE INVITATION FROM THE RECEIVING ORGANIZATION
3. CONSENT (NULLA OSTA) from the NATIONAL AGENCY ON YOUTH AFFAIRS
4. TICKET RESERVATION,
Even one-way ticket is accepted while requesting the national visa type.
- An international passport and copies of its filled pages. The passport should remain valid at least three months after the visa expiration date and its date of issue should not exceed the 10-year period (Art. 12 of the Visa Code). There should be at least two blank pages in the passport left (for a visa and border crossing stamps). Passports with an extended validity period are not accepted.
- All other international passports: valid (and copies of all pages), and expired (and copies of all filled pages).
- The internal passport and copy of its filled pages.
The Diplomatic or Consular Mission reserves the right to request additional documentation.