1. THE APPLICATION FORM with 2 photographs
(color photos on white background, 3,5×4,5 sm) filled in by hand with block letters in English or Italian languages in each column. The form must contain the full home address, telephone number, city code and the personal signature of the applicant on pages 3 and 4 of the application form. If the applicant is under age the form must be signed by one of the parents or tutors.
The sample of the application form can be received free of charge at the Italy Visa Center or downloaded on our website.
2. TICKETS OR BOTH WAYS TICKET RESERVATION WITH INDICATION OF FINAL DESTINATION
with both ways fixed dates in case of travelling by plane, train or regular bus.
OR In case of traveling by car the following documents are necessary:
• the original and a copy of the vehicle registration certificate,
• the original and a copy of the «greencard» insurance,
• the original and a copy of the driver’s license,
• if the vehicle is rented, the original and a copy of the vehicle rent agreement.
3. VALID VISA OF THE DESTINATION COUNTRY, if it is specified by the legislation.
4. CONFIRMATION OF THE NECESSITY or convenience to travel through Italy or other Schengen countries territory.
5. EMPLOYMENT CONFIRMATION:
• CERTIFICATE OF EMPLOYMENT
printed on the official form of the Employer with the telephone numbers, address, registration data of the Employer, personal data of the employee, date of his/her employment, occupied position and income (including the indication of the monthly salary for the last 6 months). The certificate should contain dates of the trip and the confirmation of the position maintenance after the end of the trip.
The certificate is valid within one month.
For private entrepreneurs (one of the following documents):
• the original and a copy of the registration certificate,
• the tax inspection certificate describing the last six months’ income (valid within one month)
• the private entrepreneur tax declaration for the last accounting period (according to the private entrepreneur’s single tax group) with the stamp or receipt of the tax administration.
For employees of private entrepreneurs:
• employment certificate with the indication of the last six months’ income,
• a copy of the Employer registration certificate, sealed with the Employer’s stamp.
• the original and a copy of the pension certificate.
For schoolchildren and students:
• sealed educational establishment certificate (the permit of the educational establishment confirming the absence from the lessons must be submitted if the visa is requested during the academic period). The certificate is valid within one month.
In case of absence of official employment:
• written signed statement illustrating the applicant’s economic status. The confirming documentation can be attached (see item 7).
6. PERSONAL FINANCIAL GUARANTEES reserved for the whole period of stay in Italy and other Schengen countries:
BANK CERTIFICATE (valid within one month) confirming the balance of the applicant’s non-card bank account, active at least for last 3 months, and the ACCOUNT ACTIVITY CONFIRMATION for the last 3 months;
AN INTERNATIONAL BANK CARD (original and copy), and the original of the BANK CERTIFICATE (valid within one month) confirming the state of the visa applicant’s bank account (in any currency), containing his/her Surname, Name, Patronymic, card number and the account remaining balance.
In case of submitting the embossed international bank card the ATM receipt (valid within three days) can be applied instead of the bank certificate;
Originals and copies of TRAVELLER’S CHEQUES;
Original and copy of a BANK GUARANTEE (fidejussione bancaria) issued by the Italian banking or insurance authority;
NOTARIAL LETTER OF SPONSORSHIP executed by the third person (citizen or resident of Ukraine) with indication of a trip dates; and a copy of the internal passport (filled pages) and personal financial guarantees of the sponsor:
• embossed bank card + ATM receipt;
• unembossed bank card + bank certificate with the full name of the sponsor, remaining balance of the account and card number;
• current account: bank certificate confirming the remaining balance + the account activity during the last 3 months.
7. INTERNATIONAL HEALTH INSURANCE:
(original and copy), valid throughout the territory of Schengen countries covering the requested period of the first trip and a 15-day corridor from the specified returning date. The minimal amount of insurance coverage is 30,000 Euro.
Health insurance can be purchased directly at the Italian Visa Сenter.
• An international passport and copies of all its filled pages. The passport should be valid at least three months after the visa expiration period and it should be issued not earlier than 10 years ago (Art. Visa Code 12). There should be at least two blank pages in the passport left (for a visa and border crossing stamps). Passports with an extended validity period are not accepted.
• All other international passports: valid (and copies of all pages), and expired (and copies of all filled pages).
• The internal passport and copy of all its filled pages.
All documents in Ukrainian or any other language (excluding English or Italian), except for the internal passport, must be submitted with the average translation into English or Italian languages (without notarization or translation bureau stamp or other specialized organization). The translation can also be performed by a translation agency or by any other specialized organization.
The presence of all mentioned documents by no means makes the visa issue obligatory or automatic.
Diplomatic or Consular Mission reserves the right to require additional documentation.
Diplomatic or Consular Mission reserves the right to request for additional documentation.