Subordinate work on the Italian flagged vessels
WE INFORM THAT FROM MARCH 11, 2019, THE NATIONAL VISA REQUESTS CAN ALSO BE SUBMITTED TO ALL BRANCHES OF THE VISA CENTER OF ITALY (VISA MANAGEMENT SERVICE), AN EXTERNAL SERVICE PROVIDER, AUTHORIZED BY THE EMBASSY FOR VISA REQUESTS IN KIEV AND THROUGHOUT THE TERRITORY OF UKRAINE.
1. APPLICATION FORM with 2 photographs
(color photos on white background, 3,5×4,5 sm) filled in by hand with block letters in English or Italian languages in each column. The form must contain the full home address, telephone number, city code and the personal signature of the applicant (on pages 3 and 4 of the application form).
The sample of the application form can be received free of charge at the Embassy, Italian Visa Center or downloaded from the Embassy or our website.
2. AN AGREEMENT between the personnel recruiting company and the Italian ship owner (official registry of the Ministry of Infrastructure and Transport of Italy).
3. REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE of the vessel in the International Vessel Register.
4. EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT.
• An international passport and copies of all its filled pages. The passport should be valid at least three months after the visa expiration period and it should be issued not earlier than 10 years ago (Art. 12 of the Visa Code). There should be at least two blank pages in the passport (for a visa and border crossing stamps). Passports with an extended validity period are not accepted.
• All other international passports: valid (and copies of all pages), and expired (and copies of all filled pages).
• The internal passport and copy of all pages.
All documents in Ukrainian or any other language (excluding English or Italian), except for the internal passport, must be submitted with the average translation into English or Italian languages. The translation can also be performed by a translation agency or by any other specialized organization.
The presence of all mentioned documents by no means makes the visa issue obligatory or automatic.
The Diplomatic or Consular Mission reserves the right to request additional documentation.