Subordinate work in entertainment/show programs
1. THE APPLICATION FORM with 2 photographs
color photos on white background, 3,5×4,5 sm) filled in by hand with block letters in English or Italian languages in each column. The form must contain the full home address, telephone number, city code and the personal signature of the applicant (on pages 3 and 4 of the application form).
The sample of the application form can be received free of charge at the Italy Visa Center or downloaded on our website.
2. OFFICIAL AUTHORIZATION (NULLA OSTA)
issued by the United Immigration Service (Sportello Unico Immigrazione) for the request of the Employer who submits it to the Diplomatic Mission along with the proposal of the employment agreement. Valid within 6 months from the issue date.
• An international passport and copies of all its filled pages. The passport should be valid at least three months after the visa expiration period and it should be issued not earlier than 10 years ago (Art. 12 of the Visa Code ). There should be at least two blank pages in the passport. Passports with an extended validity period are not accepted.
• All other international passports: valid (and copies of all pages), and expired (and copies of all filled pages).
• The internal passport and copy of all pages.
All documentation in Ukrainian language, except for passports, should be translated into Italian or English without notarization or translation bureau stamp.
The above mentioned list includes the minimal set of documents necessary for submission. It doesn’t mean that with the presence of all these documents the visa issue is being obligatory or automatic.
Diplomatic or Consular Mission reserves the right to request for additional documentation.