Subordinate work for mass media
WE INFORM THAT FROM MARCH 11, 2019, THE NATIONAL VISA REQUESTS CAN ALSO BE SUBMITTED TO ALL BRANCHES OF THE VISA CENTER OF ITALY (VISA MANAGEMENT SERVICE), AN EXTERNAL SERVICE PROVIDER, AUTHORIZED BY THE EMBASSY FOR VISA REQUESTS IN KIEV AND THROUGHOUT THE TERRITORY OF UKRAINE.
1.THE APPLICATION FORM with 2 photographs
(color photos on white background, 3,5×4,5 sm) filled in by hand with block letters in English or Italian languages in each column. The form must contain the full home address, telephone number, city code and the personal signature of the applicant (on pages 3 and 4 of the application form).
The sample of the application form can be received free of charge at the Italy Visa Center or downloaded on our website.
2. OFFICIAL AUTHORIZATION (NULLA OSTA) issued by the Press Service of the Italian Ministry of Internal Affairs
3. WRITTEN REQUEST from local competent bodies (from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine) – NOTA VARBALE
4. PRESS ID CARD
• An international passport and copies of all its filled pages. The passport should be valid at least three months after the visa expiration period and it should be issued not earlier than 10 years ago (Art. 12 of the Visa Code). There should be at least two blank pages in the passport. Passports with an extended validity period are not accepted.
• All other international passports: valid (and copies of all pages), and expired (and copies of all filled pages).
• The internal passport and copy of all its filled pages.
All documentation in Ukrainian language, except for passports, should be translated into Italian or English without notarization or translation bureau stamp.
The above mentioned list includes the minimal set of documents necessary for submission. It doesn’t mean that with the presence of all these documents the visa issue is being obligatory or automatic.
Diplomatic or Consular Mission reserves the right to request for additional documentation.