Study-Exchange/ Mobility/ Cooperation on European (including Erasmus+) or National Programs
STUDY – EXCHANGE / MOBILITY / COOPERATION ON EUROPEAN (INCLUDING ERASMUS +) OR NATIONAL PROGRAMS, COOPERATION BETWEEN ACADEMIC, SCIENTIFIC, SCHOLASTIC INSTITUTIONS WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF AGREEMENTS, CONVENTIONS AND PROTOCOLS IN FORCE WITH FOREIGN EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS.
Documents and forms:
1. THE APPLICATION FORM with 2 photographs (in color on a white background, 3.5 × 4.5 sm), every column of the application from must be filled in with block letters, (preferably in Italian or English). The applicant must indicate the home address, contact telephone number including the area code, and sign the form in 2 items. The sample of the application form can be received free of charge at the Italy Visa Center or downloaded on our website.
2. Letter of confirmation from the Italian University on successful enrollment to the recognized or authorized programs of exchange / mobility / cooperation deriving from European programs (including Erasmus Plus) or national programs, and on cooperation between academic, scientific, scholastic institutions within the framework of agreements, conventions and protocols in force with foreign Universities, including the appropriate provision of scholarships, indicating its monthly or total amount (If the applicant has only the copy of this document it must be preferably sent by the relevant University to the Visa Department email@example.com).
3. Copy of the Ukrainian student card or certificate from the University.
4. Health insurance, if a foreigner has no right for the healthcare in Italy by virtue of agreements or conventions in force between countries.
5. One-way or round-trip air tickets reservation.
- The international passportand copies of all its filled pages. The passport should be valid at least three months after the visa expiration period and it should be issued not earlier than 10 years ago (Art. Visa Code 12). There should be at least two blank pages in the passport left (for a visa and border crossing stamps). Passports with an extended validity period are not accepted.
- All other valid international passports (and copies of all pages), as well as expired and revoked passports (and copies of all filled pages) must be presented in original and a copy.
- The internal passport and copy of all its filled pages.