1. THE APPLICATION FORM with 2 photographs
(color photos on white background, 3,5×4,5 sm) Every column of the application form must be typed in or filled in with block letters. The form must contain the full home address, telephone number, city code and the personal signature of the applicant on pages 3 and 4 of the application form.
The sample of the application form can be received free of charge at the Italy Visa Center or downloaded on our website.
2. ENROLLMENT CERTIFICATE
with the amount of academic hours and course duration indicated.
3. DOCUMENTS CERTIFYING THE EDUCATION received in the home country.
4. DOCUMENTS CERTIFYING THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE LANGUAGE the study course is conducted in.
5. DOCUMENTS REGARDING ACCOMMODATION IN ITALY:
The original and a copy of the OFFICIAL CONTRACT OF TENANCY and CONFIRMED RENT PAYMENT, a copy of the owner’s ID document.
an INVITATION LETTER certifying the existence of accommodation for all visa applicants with the copy of the ID card of the inviting person.
Sample of the invitation letter can be downloaded at the following link:
6. PERSONAL FINANCIAL GUARANTEES which are to cover the whole period of stay in Italy:
• AN INTERNATIONAL BANK CARD (the original and a copy), and the original of the BANK CERTIFICATE (valid within one month) confirming the state of the client’s bank account (in any currency), his/her Surname, Name, Patronymic, the card number and the account balance.
In case of submitting the embossed international bank card the ATM receipt (valid within three days) can be applied instead of the bank certificate
• BANK CERTIFICATE (valid within one month) confirming the balance of the client’s bank account (without a card) active for at least last 3 months, and ACCOUNT ACTIVITY for the last 3 months;
• The originals and copies of TRAVEL CHEQUES;
7. INTERNATIONAL HEALTH INSURANCE:
(in original and copy) issued by the INA-Assitalia insurance company for the whole period of stay in Italy with the purpose of studying,
in case if it is not possible to submit the abovementioned document, issued in Ukraine the eight-day health insurance with 90 days corridor can be submitted. In this case the applicant is obliged to obtain insurance in INA-Assitalia company for the whole period of stay in Italy upon arrival.
8. TICKET RESERVATION
with fixed dates (one-way ticket reservation is accepted) in case of travelling by plane, train or regular bus.
OR in case of traveling by car the following documents are necessary:
• the original and a copy of the vehicle registration certificate,
• the original and a copy of the «greencard» insurance,
• the original and a copy of the driver’s license,
• if the vehicle is rented, the original and a copy of the vehicle rent agreement.
• An international passport and copies of all its filled pages. The passport should be valid at least three months after the visa expiration period and it should be issued not earlier than 10 years ago (Art. Visa Code 12). There should be at least two blank pages in the passport left (for a visa and border crossing stamps). Passports with an extended validity period are not accepted.
• All other international passports: valid (and copies of all pages), and expired (and copies of all filled pages).
• The internal passport and copy of all its filled pages.
Diplomatic or Consular Mission reserves the right to require additional documentation.