Matriculation according to the instructions of the Ministry of Education of Italy (M.I.U.R.)
For the students enrolled for the academic year 2019/2020 who have requested pre-registration in the Consular Chancellery
1. THE APPLICATION FORM with 2 photographs
(color photos on white background, 3,5×4,5 sm) Every column of the application form must be typed in or filled in with block letters. The form must contain the full home address, telephone number, city code and the personal signature of the applicant on pages 3 and 4 of the application form.
The sample of the application form can be received free of charge at the Italy Visa Center or downloaded on our website.
2. ENROLLMENT CONFIRMATION according to the instructions brought out by the Ministry of Education of Italy (M.I.U.R.).
3. DOCUMENTS CERTIFYING THE ACQUIRED EDUCATION authenticated by the Italian Embassy in Kyiv.
4. DOCUMENTS REGARDING ACCOMMODATION IN ITALY:
• HOST UNIVERSITY STATEMENT confirming the applicant’s accommodation for the whole period of stay in Italy;
• the original and a copy of the OFFICIAL CONTRACT OF TENANCY and CONFIRMED RENT PAYMENT, a copy of the owner’s ID document,
• INVITATION LETTER certifying the existence of accommodation for visa applicants and the copy of the ID document of the inviting person.
5. FINANCIAL GUARANTEES
for the whole period of stay in Italy (459.83 Euro per month, or 5 977.79 Euro per year for 13 months of the academic year): the existence of funds for staying in Italy must be confirmed by the availability of the personal or parental financial guarantees (travel cheques in original and copy, or the bank account statement and the international bank card, or the financial support provided by the Italian institutions (Universities, local government, or foreign bodies acknowledged by the Diplomatic Representation); the financial guarantees in the form of the bank warranty, cash, or the letters of sponsorship formed by third parties shall not be accepted.
6. CONFIRMATION OF EXISTENCE OF ADDITIONAL FINANCIAL GUARANTEES for the return back to Ukraine:
The amount of funds for the return ticket should be added to the main amount of 5977,79 Euro.
7. HEALTH INSURANCE
(in original and copy) issued by the INA-Assitalia insurance company for the whole period of stay in Italy,
International health insurance (in original and copy) issued in Ukraine and valid throughout the territory of Schengen countries covering 8 days of stay in Italy. The minimum amount of insurance coverage is 30,000 Euro. In this case the applicant is obliged to obtain insurance in INA-Assitalia company for the whole period of stay in Italy upon arrival.
8. TICKET RESERVATION (one-way ticket reservation is accepted).
• An international passport and copies of all its filled pages. The passport should be valid at least three months after the visa expiration period and it should be issued not earlier than 10 years ago (Art. Visa Code 12). There should be at least two blank pages in the passport left (for a visa and border crossing stamps). Passports with an extended validity period are not accepted.
• All other international passports: valid (and copies of all pages), and expired (and copies of all filled pages).
• The internal passport and copy of all its filled pages.
Diplomatic or Consular Mission reserves the right to require additional documentation.