1. APPLICATION FORM with 2 photographs
(color photos on white background, 3,5×4,5 sm) filled in by hand with block letters in English or Italian languages in each column. The form must contain the full home address, telephone number, city code and the personal signature of the applicant (on pages 3 and 4 of the application form). If the applicant is under age the form must be signed by one of the parents or tutors.
The sample of the application form can be received free of charge at the Embassy, Italian Visa Center or downloaded from the Embassy or our website Application form for Schengen visa (C-type) . Application form for National visa (D-type).
2. INTERNSHIP PROGRAM,
constituted in accordance with the actual standards, specified in art. 18 of the law dated 24 of June 1997, n.196, verified by the authorized regional bodies.
3. FINANCIAL GUARANTEES
The applicant should provide the confirmation of the financial assets for the visa issue, according to the amounts and parameters, established by the order of the Ministry of Internal Affairs dated 01 of March 2000, in full or partially, if the internship program participation is partially covered by the inviting party in accordance with the legislative principles of the region, and it is mentioned in the internship program agreement in addition to the fact that the sponsoring party shall compensate the applicant’s expenses for accommodation and transport, in case of compulsory return.
4. The internship program should contain the INAIL accident insurance number, civil responsibility insurance number, issued by the insurance company.
5. TICKET OR TICKETS RESERVATION
• An international passport and copies of all its filled pages. The passport should be valid at least three months after the visa expiration period and it should be issued not earlier than 10 years ago (Art. Visa Code 12). There should be at least two blank pages in the passport left (for a visa and border crossing stamps). Passports with an extended validity period are not accepted.
• All other international passports: valid (and copies of all pages), and expired (and copies of all filled pages).
• The internal passport and copy of all its filled pages.
All documents in Ukrainian or any other language (excluding English or Italian), except for the internal passport, must be submitted with the average translation into English or Italian languages without notarization or translation bureau stamp. The translation can also be performed by a translation agency or by any other specialized organization.
The presence of all mentioned documents by no means makes the visa issue obligatory or automatic.
The Diplomatic or Consular Mission reserves the right to request additional documentation.