1. THE APPLICATION FORM with 2 photographs
(color photos on white background, 3,5×4,5 sm) Every column of the application form must be typed in or filled in with block letters. The form must contain the home address, telephone number, city code and the personal signature of the applicant (in two columns of the application form).
The sample of the application form can be received free of charge at the Italy Visa Center or downloaded on our website (Application form for Schengen visa (C-type), Application form for National visa (D-type)).
2. DOCUMENTS CERTIFYING THE SCHOLARSHIP
covered by the Italian government, popular foundations, international organizations, foreign Governments and Universities.
3. DOCUMENTS CERTIFYING THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE LANGUAGE the study course is conducted in.
4. HEALTH INSURANCE
covering the whole period of stay in Italy (on study purpose), should be provided by the inviting educational establishment which must be mentioned in the invitation letter.
If the inviting party is a private educational establishment – the copy of the insurance policy must be provided along with the invitation letter containing the information on the insurance.
5. DOCUMENTS REGARDING ACCOMMODATION IN ITALY:
The original and a copy of the OFFICIAL CONTRACT OF TENANCY and CONFIRMED RENT PAYMENT, a copy of the owner’s ID document.
an INVITATION LETTER certifying the existence of accommodation for visa applicants with the copy of the ID document of the inviting person.
Sample of the invitation letter can be downloaded at the following link:
6. FINANCIAL GUARANTEES covering full academic year:
• educational grant and/or personal financial guarantees.
In case when the scholarship amount is insufficient to cover the applicant’s expenses during the whole period of stay in Italy it is necessary to apply the documentation proving the existence of the personal financial guarantees according to the Directive of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Italy on 01.03.2000, table A.
• showing personal finances (bank account statement + a copy of the bank card).
7. TICKETS RESERVATION with fixed dates (one-way ticket reservation is accepted).
• An international passport and copies of all its filled pages. The passport should be valid at least three months after the visa expiration period and it should be issued not earlier than 10 years ago (Art. Visa Code 12). There should be at least two blank pages in the passport left (for a visa and border crossing stamps). Passports with an extended validity period are not accepted.
• All other international passports: valid (and copies of all pages), and expired (and copies of all filled pages).
• The internal passport and copy of all its filled pages.
Diplomatic or Consular Mission reserves the right to require additional documentation.