The driver’s visa is issued for entry and short-term stay for the purpose of implementation of the professional activity connected with the transportation of goods or people via the on-land (automobile transport) or air (pilots and other air crew members) routes.
1. APPLICATION FORM with 2 photographs
(color photos on white background, 3,5×4,5 sm) filled in by hand with block letters in English or Italian languages in each column. The form must contain the full home address, telephone number, city code and the personal signature of the applicant (on pages 3 and 4 of the application form). If the applicant is under age the form must be signed by one of the parents or tutors.
The sample of the application form can be received free of charge at the Embassy, Italian Visa Center or downloaded from the Embassy or our website.
2. Original of the WRITTEN REQUEST
on behalf of the Ukrainian National Transport Associations concerning the international transportation (ASMAP; SE SIRC; Ukrainian Road Transport and Logistic Union; AAAC), with the indication of the final destination place, duration and frequency of trips on the territory of Italy and other EU countries, and data concerning the registration of the vehicle (or other means of transport) in Ukraine.
3. EMPLOYMENT CONFIRMATION:
• CERTIFICATE OF EMPLOYMENT
printed on the official form of the Employer with the telephone numbers, address, registration data of the Employer, personal data of the employee, date of his/her employment, occupied position and income (including the indication of the monthly salary for the last 6 months). The certificate should contain dates of the trip and the confirmation of the position preservation after the end of the trip.
The certificate is valid within one month.
in case of contractual employment, the original and copy of the LABOR CONTRACT, sealed with the wet stamp of the Employer, must be submitted.
• REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE of the company, sealed with a wet stamp of the Employer.
Private entrepreneurs submit one of the following documents:
• original and copy of the registration certificate/extract;
• tax inspection certificate describing the income for the last six months (valid within one month);
• private entrepreneur tax declaration for the last reporting period (according to the private entrepreneur’s single tax group) with the stamp or receipt of the tax administration.
Employees of private entrepreneurs submit:
• employment certificate with the indication of the income for the last six months;
• a copy of the Employer’s registration certificate, sealed with the Employer’s stamp.
4. PERSONAL FINANCIAL GUARANTEES reserved for the whole period of stay in Italy:
BANK CERTIFICATE (valid within one month) confirming the balance of the applicant’s non-card bank account, active at least for the last 3 months, and the ACCOUNT ACTIVITY CONFIRMATION for the last 3 months;
AN INTERNATIONAL BANK CARD (original and copy), and the original of the BANK CERTIFICATE (valid within one month) confirming the state of the visa applicant’s bank account (in any currency), containing his/her Surname, Name, Patronymic, card number and the account remaining balance.
In case of submitting the embossed international bank card the ATM receipt (valid within three days) can be applied instead of the bank certificate;
originals and copies of TRAVELLER’S CHEQUES;
5. INTERNATIONAL HEALTH INSURANCE:
(original and copy), valid throughout the territory of Schengen countries covering the requested period of the first trip and a 15-day corridor from the specified returning date. The minimal amount of insurance coverage is 30,000 Euro.
Health insurance can be purchased directly at the Italian Visa Сenter.
6. Valid international DRIVER’S LICENSE and the VEHICLE REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE.
• An international passport and copies of all the filled pages. The passport should remain valid at least three months after the visa expiration date and its date of issue should not exceed the 10-year period (Art. Visa Code 12). There should be at least two blank pages in the passport left (for a visa and border crossing stamps). Passports with an extended validity period are not accepted.
• All other international passports: valid (and copies of all pages), and expired (and copies of all filled pages).
• The internal passport and copy of the filled pages.
All documents in Ukrainian or any other language (excluding English or Italian), except for the internal passport, must be submitted with the average translation into English or Italian languages. The translation can also be performed by a translation agency or by any other specialized organization.
The presence of all mentioned documents by no means makes the visa issue obligatory or automatic.
The Diplomatic or Consular Mission reserves the right to request additional documentation.