(color photos on white background, 3,5×4,5 sm) filled in by hand with block letters in English or Italian languages in each column. The form must contain the full home address, telephone number, city code and the personal signature of the applicant (on pages 3 and 4 of the application form). If the applicant is under age the form must be signed by one of the parents or tutors.
The sample of the application form can be received free of charge at the Embassy, Italian Visa Center or downloaded from the Embassy or our website.
2. CONFIRMATION OF THE TRAVEL PURPOSE:
AN INVITATION LETTER in original from an Italian Company or from the foreign branch of an Italian Company in Ukraine or from the Italian branch of an international company, and A COPY OF A PASSPORT OR ID CARD of an Italian company representative (according to the Company’s Chamber of Commerce certificate) who has signed the invitation letter (copy of the pages containing his/her personal data and signature).
The Invitation Letter must correspond to the abovementioned sample and contain the following information:
1. Full names of the invited applicants, their positions and the name of the employing Ukrainian company;
2. dates and duration of the trip, invitation’s validity period together with the date of entry;
3. type of activity to be performed in Italy (e.g. technical and commercial negotiations, factory visits, free internships, merchandise order etc.) and the location to be visited;
4. party bearing the expenses connected with the stay in Italy;
5. the invitation letter must be printed on the official form of the enterprise with legible and full signature of the official representative of the Company (according to the Chamber of Commerce certificate);
6. the invitation letter must state the following: “we are aware of the criminal responsibility borne by the Enterprise in case of violation of the migratory law by the invited or inviting persons (Law №286 on 25.07.1998, art.12)”;
7. for family members who accompany the applicant (spouses, minor children) the touristic trip purpose must be mentioned.
Besides, it is recommended to provide copies of any commercial correspondence, contracts or recent invoices regarding the last transactions (if there is a history of business relations).
3. COMPANY’S CHAMBER OF COMMERCE CERTIFICATE (visura camerale) (valid within six months from the date of issue)
4. HOTEL RESERVATION for the period of the first trip or the application from an inviting company proving the availability of accommodation in Italy
with indicated address, telephone numbers of the hotel, period of stay, names and surnames of ALL applicants.
5. EMPLOYMENT CONFIRMATION:
• CERTIFICATE OF EMPLOYMENT
printed on the official form of the Employer with the telephone numbers, address, registration data of the Employer, personal data of the employee, date of his/her employment, occupied position and income (including the indication of the monthly salary for the last 6 months). The certificate should contain dates of the business trip and the confirmation of the position preservation after the end of the business trip.
The certificate is valid within one month.
• REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE of the company (copy), sealed with a wet stamp of the Employer.
Private entrepreneurs submit one of the following documents:
• original and copy of the registration certificate/extract,
• tax inspection certificate describing the income for the last six months (valid within one month)
• private entrepreneur tax declaration for the last reporting period (according to the private entrepreneur’s single tax group) with the stamp or receipt of the tax administration.
Employees of private entrepreneurs submit:
• employment certificate with the indication of the income for the last six months;
• a copy of the Employer’s registration certificate, sealed with the Employer’s stamp.
Journalists, representatives of the radio-, television-, cinematic groups submit:
• Statement or any other document provided by the journalistic organization confirming the qualification of a journalist or the certificate of employment. In both cases the provided documents must contain the information proving that the trip purpose is connected with the journalistic activity.
• An invitation letter from a model agency, which is a member of the ASSEM or FSA (Fashion Service Association), clearly stating the fact that the applicant possesses the correspondent means of subsistence for the period of the trip, according to the executive order of the MIA of Italy dated 1.3.2000;
• Certificate from a Ukrainian model agency confirming the applicant’s qualification.
6. PERSONAL FINANCIAL GUARANTEES (except for models) reserved for the whole period of stay in Italy:
BANK CERTIFICATE (valid within one month) confirming the balance of the applicant’s non-card bank account, active at least for the last 3 months, and the ACCOUNT ACTIVITY CONFIRMATION for the last 3 months;
AN INTERNATIONAL BANK CARD (original and copy), and the original of the BANK CERTIFICATE (valid within one month) confirming the state of the visa applicant’s bank account (in any currency), containing his/her Surname, Name, Patronymic, card number and the account remaining balance.
In case of submitting the embossed international bank card the ATM receipt (valid within three days) can be applied instead of the bank certificate;
originals and copies of TRAVELLER’S CHEQUES;
7. INTERNATIONAL HEALTH INSURANCE:
(original and copy), valid throughout the territory of Schengen countries covering the requested period of the first trip and a 15-day corridor from the specified returning date. The minimal amount of insurance coverage is 30,000 Euro.
Health insurance can be purchased directly at the Italian Visa Сenter.
8. TICKET RESERVATION
with fixed dates, both ways, in case of travelling by plane, train or regular bus.
OR In case of traveling by car the following documents are necessary:
• original and copy of the vehicle registration certificate
• original and copy of the «greencard» insurance
• original and copy of the driver’s license
• An international passport and copies of its filled pages. The passport should remain valid at least three months after the visa expiration date and its date of issue should not exceed the 10-year period (Art. Visa Code 12). There should be at least two blank pages in the passport left (for a visa and border crossing stamps). Passports with an extended validity period are not accepted.
• All other international passports: valid (and copies of all pages), and expired (and copies of all filled pages).
• The internal passport and copy of its filled pages.
All documents in Ukrainian or any other language (excluding English or Italian), except for the internal passport, must be submitted with the average translation into English or Italian languages. The translation can also be performed by a translation agency or by any other specialized organization.
The presence of all mentioned documents by no means makes the visa issue obligatory or automatic.
The Diplomatic or Consular Mission reserves the right to request additional documentation.