Autonomous labor activity of University academicians, scientific researches, professors
This visa type is being issued for the university lectors, scientific-researches, who intend to conduct the research activity at Educational Establishments of Italy or to perform academic assignments.
For more information related to Autonomous labor activity visit the web site of Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Interbational Cooperation of Italy http://vistoperitalia.esteri.it
In case of any questions related to Autonomous labor activity, please contact directly the Visa department of the Embassy of Italy in Kyiv: email@example.com
1.THE APPLICATION FORM with 2 photographs
(color photos on white background, 3,5×4,5 sm) Every column of the application form must be typed in or filled in with block letters. The form must contain the home address, telephone number, city code and the personal signature of the applicant in two columns of the application form.
The sample of the application form can be received free of charge at the Italy Visa Center or downloaded on our website.
2. OFFICIAL AUTHORIZATION (NULLA OSTA)
issued by the Immigration Department of the competent prefecure, valid within 120 days.
3. STATEMENT FROM THE HIGHER EDUCATIONAL ESTABLISHMENT,
certifying that the applicant possesses the necessary professional skills to conduct the corresponding activity.
4. DOCUMENTATION CONFIRMING INCOME
which amount exceeds the minimal level needed for exemption of the medical insurance specified by the legislation.
issued by the Regional Employment Administration confirming that the agreement doesn’t specify any subordinate employment relations.
6.DOCUMENTATION REGARDING RESIDENCE IN ITALY:
HOTEL RESERVATION with indicated address, telephone numbers of the hotel, period of stay, names and surnames of ALL applicants.
PURCHASE/SALE AGREEMENT, that proves the client’s ownership right for property in Italy.
the original and a copy of the OFFICIAL CONTRACT OF TENANCY and confirmed rent payment.
AN INVITATION LETTER
signed by the citizen of Italy or the foreigner legally residing in Italy (in this case the copy of the residence permit must be applied) and a copy of the inviting person’s ID document with his/her personal data and signature.
• An international passport and copies of all its filled pages. The passport should be valid at least three months after the visa expiration period and it should be issued not earlier than 10 years ago (Art. Visa Code 12). There should be at least two blank pages in the passport left (for a visa and border crossing stamps). Passports with an extended validity period are not accepted.
• All other international passports: valid (and copies of all pages), and expired (and copies of all filled pages).
• The internal passport and copy of all pages.
All documents in Ukrainian or any other language (excluding English or Italian), except for the internal passport, must be submitted with the average translation into English or Italian languages.
The presence of all mentioned documents by no means makes the visa issue obligatory or automatic.
The Diplomatic or Consular Mission reserves the right to request additional documentation.