Autonomous labor activity in entertainment/show programs
1. THE APPLICATION FORM with 2 photographs
(color photos on white background, 3,5×4,5 sm) filled in by hand with block letters in English or Italian languages in each column. The form must contain the full home address, telephone number, city code and the personal signature of the applicant on pages 3 and 4 of the application form.
The sample of the application form can be received free of charge at the Italy Visa Center or downloaded on our website.
2. AN AGREEMENT SIGNED BY THE HEAD OFFICER
(license owner, impresario, or an authorized person) according to which the freelancer is granted with the reward which amount doesn’t exceed the labor payment according to the national contracts for the similar qualification freelancers’ categories.
3. DOCUMENTATION CONFIRMING PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITY
in the declared field, issued by the authorized bodies in the country of permanent residence, and verified in the Consular Mission of Italy.
4. REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE of the Italian enterprise in the Enterprise Register.
5. DOCUMENTATION CERTIFYING that the income amount of the enterprise is sufficient to pay the reward
6. RESPONSIBILITY DECLARATION (copy),
submitted by an enterprise authorized person to the Regional Employment Administration (Direzione Provinciale del Lavoro) and to the Labor Inspection Service (Servizio Ispezione del Lavoro), confirming that there are no subordinate employment relations with the foreign citizen.
7.DOCUMENTATION REGARDING RESIDENCE IN ITALY:
HOTEL RESERVATION with mentioned address, telephone numbers of the hotel, period of stay, names and surnames of ALL applicants.
PURCHASE/SALE AGREEMENT, that proves the client’s ownership right for property in Italy.
the original and a copy of the OFFICIAL CONTRACT OF TENANCY and confirmed rent payment.
AN INVITATION LETTER
signed by the citizen of Italy or the foreigner legally residing in Italy (in this case the copy of the residence permit must be applied) and a copy of the inviting person’s ID document with his/her personal data and signature.
• An international passport and copies of all its filled pages. The passport should be valid at least three months after the visa expiration period and it should be issued not earlier than 10 years ago (Art. Visa Code 12). There should be at least two blank pages in the passport left (for a visa and border crossing stamps). Passports with an extended validity period are not accepted.
• All other international passports: valid (and copies of all pages), and expired (and copies of all filled pages).
• The internal passport and copy of all pages.
All documents in Ukrainian or any other language (excluding English or Italian), except for the internal passport, must be submitted with the average translation into English or Italian languages.
The presence of all mentioned documents by no means makes the visa issue obligatory or automatic.
The Diplomatic or Consular Mission reserves the right to request additional documentation.