Autonomous labor activity for sportsmen and athletes
Documents for visa request of “Autonomous labor activity” for professional and amateur sportsmen and athletes
For more information related to Autonomous labor activity visit the web site of Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Interbational Cooperation of Italy http://vistoperitalia.esteri.it
In case of any questions related to Autonomous labor activity, please contact directly the Visa department of the Embassy of Italy in Kyiv: email@example.com
1. THE APPLICATION FORM with 2 photographs
(color photos on white background, 3,5×4,5 sm) filled in by hand with block letters in English or Italian languages in each column. The form must contain the full home address, telephone number, city code and the personal signature of the applicant on pages 3 and 4 of the application form.
The sample of the application form can be received free of charge at the Embassy, Italian Visa Center or downloaded from the Embassy or our website Application form for Schengen visa C-type . Application form for National visa D-type.
2. PERSONAL AUTHORIZATION OF THE NATIONAL OLYMPIC COMMITTEE OF ITALY,
delivered with the authorization (Nulla Osta), issued by the authorized Quaestorship, indicating personal data of a sportsman, type of sport, data and address of the organization, the applicant is going to.
• An international passport and copies of all its filled pages. The passport should be valid at least three months after the visa expiration period and it should be issued not earlier than 10 years ago (Art. Visa Code 12). There should be at least two blank pages in the passport left (for a visa and border crossing stamps). Passports with an extended validity period are not accepted.
• All other international passports: valid (and copies of all pages), and expired (and copies of all filled pages).
• The internal passport and copy of all pages.
All documents in Ukrainian or any other language (excluding English or Italian), except for the internal passport, must be submitted with the average translation into English or Italian languages.
The presence of all mentioned documents by no means makes the visa issue obligatory or automatic.
The Diplomatic or Consular Mission reserves the right to request additional documentation.