Autonomous labor activity for freelancers
WE INFORM THAT FROM MARCH 11, 2019, THE NATIONAL VISA REQUESTS CAN ALSO BE SUBMITTED TO ALL BRANCHES OF THE VISA CENTER OF ITALY (VISA MANAGEMENT SERVICE), AN EXTERNAL SERVICE PROVIDER, AUTHORIZED BY THE EMBASSY FOR VISA REQUESTS IN KIEV AND THROUGHOUT THE TERRITORY OF UKRAINE.
1.THE APPLICATION FORM with 2 photographs
(color photos on white background, 3,5×4,5 sm) Every column of the application form must be typed in or filled in with block letters. The form must contain the home address, telephone number, city code and the personal signature of the applicant in two columns of the application form.
The sample of the application form can be received free of charge at the Italy Visa center or downloaded on our website.
2. OFFICIAL AUTHORIZATION (NULLA OSTA)
issued by the Immigration Department of the competent prefecure, valid within 90 days from an issue date.
3. A CERTIFICATE of an abstract recognition of the resources necessary for the business, trade or craft activity to be undertaken, issued by the relevant Chamber of Commerce for the area where the activity shall take place. These resources must not be fewer than the annual amount of the minimum income
4. DOCUMENTATION CONFIRMING INCOME
Sufficient funds available in Italy to guarantee the resources as indicated in the Certificate
5. DOCUMENTATION CONFIRMING INCOME
relating to the previous financial year in the country of residence which must be higher than the minimum level required by law for exemption from health care contribution (€8,400).
6. DOCUMENTATION REGARDING ACCOMMODATION IN ITALY:
PURCHASE/SALE AGREEMENT, that proves the applicant’s ownership right for property in Italy.
the original and a copy of the OFFICIAL CONTRACT OF TENANCY and confirmed rent payment.
AN INVITATION LETTER
signed by the citizen of Italy or the foreigner legally residing in Italy (in this case the copy of the residence permit must be applied) and a copy of the inviting person’s ID document with his/her personal data and signature.
• An international passport and copies of all its filled pages. The passport should be valid at least three months after the visa expiration period and it should be issued not earlier than 10 years ago (Art. Visa Code 12). There should be at least two blank pages in the passport left (for a visa and border crossing stamps). Passports with an extended validity period are not accepted.
• All other international passports: valid (and copies of all pages), and expired (and copies of all filled pages).
• The internal passport and copy of all pages.
All documents in Ukrainian or any other language (excluding English or Italian), except for the internal passport, must be submitted with the average translation into English or Italian languages.
The presence of all mentioned documents by no means makes the visa issue obligatory or automatic.
The Diplomatic or Consular Mission reserves the right to request additional documentation.