Autonomous entrepreneurial activity
Document requirements for the “autonomous entrepreneurial activity” visa request for the entrepreneurs intending to conduct the activity in the interests of the national economy
WE INFORM THAT FROM MARCH 11, 2019, THE NATIONAL VISA REQUESTS CAN ALSO BE SUBMITTED TO ALL BRANCHES OF THE VISA CENTER OF ITALY (VISA MANAGEMENT SERVICE), AN EXTERNAL SERVICE PROVIDER, AUTHORIZED BY THE EMBASSY FOR VISA REQUESTS IN KIEV AND THROUGHOUT THE TERRITORY OF UKRAINE.
1.APPLICATION FORM with 2 photographs
(color photos on white background, 3,5×4,5 sm) filled in by hand with block letters in English or Italian languages in each column. The form must contain the full home address, telephone number, city code and the personal signature of the applicant on pages 3 and 4 of the application form.
The sample of the application form can be received free of charge at the Embassy, Italian Visa Center or downloaded from the Embassy or our website.
2. AUTHORIZATION (NULLA OSTA)
issued by the authorized Quaestorship of the area, the autonomous activity shall take place in.
3. DOCUMENTS PROVING ACCOMMODATION
In order to confirm the accommodation the SALE/PURCHASE or LEASE AGREEMENT should be provided, or the application, issued in accordance with the art. 2 and 4 of the law 4.1.1968, n. 445, or the application, issued in accordance with the same terms, by the citizen of Italy, or a foreign citizen, residing in Italy on the permanent basis and confirming the provision of the corresponding accommodation of the applicant, according to the minimal requirements, specified by the legislation of the region for the accommodation of the social housing fund.
4. DOCUMENTS CONFIRMING ANNUAL INCOME
from legal sources which amount exceeds the minimal level for the liberation from health care expenses. The confirmation of such income (€8.400, received in the country of residence) in the form of banking guarantee (fidejussione bancaria) or insurance policy shall not be accepted.
5. CERTIFICATE of the determination of the amount of economical resources,
necessary for the conduction of the entrepreneurial, commercial or craft activity, issued by the Chamber of commerce and industry, competent on the territory of the activity conduction, equal to the amount of 17.492 €.
6. CONFIRMATION OF PERSONAL FINANCIAL ASSETS
from legal sources which amount is not lower than 500.000 €, which stipulates the exact financing program and/or business plan, and the creation of, at least, three new workplaces.
• An international passport and copies of all its filled pages. The passport should be valid at least three months after the visa expiration period and it should be issued not earlier than 10 years ago (Art. Visa Code 12). There should be at least two blank pages in the passport left (for a visa and border crossing stamps). Passports with an extended validity period are not accepted.
• All other international passports: valid (and copies of all pages), and expired (and copies of all filled pages).
• The internal passport and copy of all pages.
All documents in Ukrainian or any other language (excluding English or Italian), except for the internal passport, must be submitted with the average translation into English or Italian languages. The translation can also be performed by a translation agency or by any other specialized organization.
The presence of all mentioned documents by no means makes the visa issue obligatory or automatic.
The Diplomatic or Consular Mission reserves the right to request additional documentation.