Autonomous activity for owners of the Italian enterprises
WE INFORM THAT FROM MARCH 11, 2019, THE NATIONAL VISA REQUESTS CAN ALSO BE SUBMITTED TO ALL BRANCHES OF THE VISA CENTER OF ITALY (VISA MANAGEMENT SERVICE), AN EXTERNAL SERVICE PROVIDER, AUTHORIZED BY THE EMBASSY FOR VISA REQUESTS IN KIEV AND THROUGHOUT THE TERRITORY OF UKRAINE.
1.THE APPLICATION FORM with 2 photographs
(color photos on white background, 3,5×4,5 sm) Every column of the application form must be typed in or filled in with block letters. The form must contain the home address, telephone number, city code and the personal signature of the applicant in two columns of the application form.
The sample of the application form can be received free of charge at the Italy Visa Center or downloaded on our website.
2. REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE OF AN ENTERPRISE , functioning for at least three years, at the enterprise Register.
3. Copy of the official LIABILITY STATEMENT,
preliminary issued or sent by the authorized person of an enterprise, to the authorized Regional Labor Administration (Direzione Provinciale del Lavoro) and to the Labor Inspection Service (Servizio Ispezione del Lavoro), stating that no subordination employment relations are applicable with the foreign citizen.
4. APPLICATION FROM THE AUTHORIZED PERSON OF AN ENTERPRISE:
which provides the applicant with the payment, which amount exceeds the minimal level, specified by the legislation for the liberation from the state medical insurance.
5. DOCUMENTS PROVING ACCOMMODATION
In order to confirm the accommodation the SALE/PURCHASE or LEASE AGREEMENT should be provided, or the application, issued in accordance with the law, or the application, issued in accordance with the same terms, by the citizen of Italy, or a foreign citizen, residing in Italy on the permanent basis and confirming the provision of the corresponding accommodation of the applicant, according to the minimal requirements, specified by the legislation of the region for the accommodation of the social housing fund.
from legal sources, which amount exceeds the minimal level, specified by the legislation for the liberation from the state medical insurance. In order to fulfill these minimal requirements concerning income, there should be provided the documentation, confirming the reception of the corresponding income in the country of residence, for the previous year before submission of the visa application , or the application, specified in the clause N.4.
7. AUTHORIZATION (NULLA OSTA),
issued in accordance with the art. 39, item 5, of the order of the President of the Republic 394/1999 and its latest alterations and amendments by the competent Quaestorship, where the copies of the above-mentioned applications and declarations, or the equal documentation, should be also sent to.
Please mind. The above-mentioned applications and declarations, or the equal documentation, including the authorization (Nulla Osta), issued by the Quaestorship, remain valid during 3 months from the date of issue, and must be applied to the authorized Diplomatic or Consular Representation of Italy for the examination and confirmation .
8. Copy of the CONSTITUTIVE ACT OF THE ORGANIZATION
(for joint-stock companies, LLCs or limited joint-stock partnerships, functioning for at least three years).
• An international passport and copies of all its filled pages. The passport should be valid at least three months after the visa expiration period and it should be issued not earlier than 10 years ago (Art. Visa Code 12). There should be at least two blank pages in the passport left (for a visa and border crossing stamps). Passports with an extended validity period are not accepted.
• All other international passports: valid (and copies of all pages), and expired (and copies of all filled pages).
• The internal passport and copy of all pages.
All documents in Ukrainian or any other language (excluding English or Italian), except for the internal passport, must be submitted with the average translation into English or Italian languages.
The presence of all mentioned documents by no means makes the visa issue obligatory or automatic.
The Diplomatic or Consular Mission reserves the right to request additional documentation.